As a Front-End Developer at Catawiki you’ll be part of an agile development team of 50+ developers and will mostly be developing parts of the product that are used by our millions of customers.
You will interact with our Back-End, UX, Product Management, Data and Marketing teams (plus Catawiki’s users!) as you develop new functionality and: Bring your own ideas to improve the product with an iterative, small-steps approach through A/B testing.
Collaborate with the designers in your team to develop the best user experience for our customers.
Work closely with the Back-End Developers in your team to build APIs and improve performance.
Work in a modern ES6 environment.
Help migrate our not-so-modern jQuery application to React
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
Who you are
- A driven Front-End Developer needs good communicative skills and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar).
- The quirks of modern and less up to date browsers
- Responsive design Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, SASS or HAML would be really cool but is not essential.
What we offer
- This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company!
- You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
- In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Additionally, you can expect: 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org