As a senior developer on our development team, you would be responsible for taking ideas from concept through to deployment. You would be expected to significantly shape the technical future of our platform. As the ideal candidate you should have previously built large scale web systems and be excited about helping the company scale.
We’re a small and collaborative team. We are about 17 people now, of which 6 are developers (all mostly full-stack). We get along well and genuinely enjoy working with one another.
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible vacation policy
- A fast-growing environment where you will be challenged on a daily basis
What we’re looking for
- You are empathetic, patient, and a good communicator
- You’re enthusiastic about both teaching and learning
- You have 4+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- You have 2+ years of experience in a front-end framework (preferably Ember.js)
- You enjoy the occasional pair programming session
- You have experience with TDD
- Startup Experience
- Knowledge of the LMS/PMS/TMS industry
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.