What is the challenge?
We are looking for engineer with deep Android experience and broad knowledge of related areas (Mobile UX, API design, platform architecture). You will be creating mobile-first platform in fast-paced startup team.
Things to be done
- Work closely with Product, UI/UX and Backend colleagues to design, build and extend Platform capabilities
- Take part in all phases of App lifecycle - from ideas to development, test automation, operations monitoring
- Own and drive improvements on app architecture
- Review each other's code, sharing knowledge, and generally help out other colleagues across different functions.
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
We expect from you
- Being self-motivated, good communicator and able to work autonomously
- Strong knowledge of Java & Android fundamentals
- Experience with Kotlin, Firebase Firestore, Arch Components is big plus
- Experience with Mobile test automation is big plus
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines is big plus
- Excellent English communication skills (our company language)
We are completely remote. Work from anywhere you want. Being responsible, we have freedom and flexibility to shape your work day and find work-life integration.
Unlimited (unpaid) vacation
Want to take a break? No problem, let your team know, stay healthy and spend your time with friends and family.
Paid company retreat
Every quarter we have a face-2-face meeting in a city chosen by our team, so grab your passport and be ready to travel for 2-4 days. We will discuss strategy, product and have team building exercises. (We’ve met up most recently in Rotterdam, Lisbon, and London. - https://goo.gl/photos/YKGk8Rk2YyKdJ8k48 )
Flat organizational structure
We’re practicing Management 3.0 approach, with more responsibility, autonomy and happiness in work-life.
Joining Agility Scales lets you convert any amount of your compensation in company shares, and you are free to change its percentage month by month.
Inside our company our compensation and financials are transparent and available to everyone on the team, no shady politics.
We don’t put a salary number against any role, as we recognize that every individual will bring different skills, experience and goals to Agility Scales. They may be able to contribute value beyond the described role or any set number. Instead, we follow a creative process where the person we’d like on our team puts forward a simple compensation proposal to the team for review and acceptance.
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.