Dokeos LMS is a growing software company disrupting the training market. We provide a smart e-learning platform for more than 150 clients in Europe and USA so that they can train and certify their employees online. At Dokeos, we deeply believe that trainings and skills evaluation can be dramatically improved thanks to artificial intelligence and smart training softwares. As a member of our team, you'll take part in this revolution by leading the development of the new version of Dokeos LMS solution.
We are looking for a talented Ruby developer who is going to take over dev operations during a smooth transition with Belighted. You'll have the opportunity to take a lot of responsibilities as a lead developer. We are the kind of company where we can make a lot business while having fun and let people manage their time. At Dokeos you can enjoy both your family and your job!
- Lead the development of the platforms: front-end as well as back-end.
- Monitor performance and bugs
- Playing with data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and ERP APIs)
- Hire and train your new colleagues and manage their objectives
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
Desired Skills and Experience:
- First experience with Ruby On Rails
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with scaling a large application
- You have made side-projects / piece of code / open-source project related to - web development
- You are customer oriented
- You have SaaS development in your DNA
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package
- A nice work atmosphere with a young and passionate team
- Great office in a beautiful house in the middle of the Brabant campaign
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... cocktails on Friday
- Minimum 2 days in Bierges (near Wavre) + Remote
- We offer a gym subscription near the house
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.