Hack League is a startup that brings a new transparent approach to tech recruitment. We’re building an online platform to help developers discover exciting companies and find jobs that truly passionate them.
We’re currently a team of 3. We’ve been able to work with exciting companies, from innovative startups to tech juggernaut like Google or Microsoft.
We’re nurturing a community of 1500+ developers in Europe that we aim to triple by the end of 2017.
If you’re looking for a tedious tech company, just hit the back button.
- Your role will be to build and improve the online platform of Hack League
- You will work on the front end
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to conceptualise, refine and improve the platform
- Plan and run tests to make sure your code works as expected
At Hack League we work to inspire coders to find exciting companies and projects to work for.
The online platform is the tool that makes all this possible. It’s the cornerstone of Hack League. It’s where the companies have their company pages, jobs and challenges posted. It's where developer can track their applications and submit new ones.
If you want to be part of that. If you want to one of the person behind the tool that enable developers to find a job they love, we’d be glad to hear from you.
If head-scratching challenges rock your world, if you’re looking for an opportunity to improve your skills while working in team and letting your ideas flow, we could be a match made in heaven.
- You speak english fluently
- You have the ability to work in team
- You like games (board games, online/video games, sports, chess, poker..)
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of test driven development (TDD), and the desire to write tests.
- Some experience with React, Redux, GraphQL
- You speak other languages than English
- You are eager to work, deliver and ship highly ambition products
We offer you a position where you’ll get to shape a promising startup and a chance to truly be part of something great and challenging.
It goes without saying that you’ll be a part of fun, friendly atmosphere, with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Starting date & duration
You could start as soon as possible.
The duration of the internship would last 3 months or more.
Part time is also possible.
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
Within the first week
- Understand the company's vision, mission, products and priorities
- Get to know the product, the workflow, the code conventions and the team
Within the first month
- Implement new non-critical code to the code base
- Be at ease with the methodology used
- Be autonomous on your work
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.