Meet your new team
As software developers, we make the magic happen by creating outstanding software solutions that answer our client’s business needs. We use the coolest technologies available. Working as one team, we love to hack and try new things; that's engineering. The Engineering department combines, in a unified approach, the product and software teams. We define and build Real Impact Analytics’ core products.
You will take part in the development of the front-end of our new platform. The front-end is composed of customer-facing applications, internal applications and platform services. You will have the opportunity to use the MEAN stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS.
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
- You are open to learn and use new frameworks of development
- You’ll be a step ahead if you have experience with Angular.js or Node.js
- You have a technical academic background and are fluent in English
- You will create outstanding user interfaces for our platform applications using the best technologies and coding practices
- You will create reliable, high performance NodeJS services for our platform that leverage the best frameworks and libraries You will write code that follows the best patterns: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
Expect from us
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem
- We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on the bottom-line of the business
- You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and work-load
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.