Co-working with the CxOs, you will be principally responsible for the pedagogical and technical supervision of the EPITECH Bachelor cycle :
- To be the technical representative and ensure the smooth running of local students' studies ;
- To be the contact on the campus for technical questions, and to guarantee the efficiency of local infrastructures ;
- To supervise a team of both teaching assistants and supervisors who will be in charge of participating in the course of the academic curriculum which is under his responsibility ;
- To provide face-to-face teaching on site ;
- To research, recruit and manage speakers;
- To animate the pedagogy and the curriculum under his responsibility ;
- To ensure pedagogical excellence and compliance with School's guidelines ;
- To participate to the commercial operations, trade shows and other promotional events.
Plus, French students are welcome every year for their 4th year aboard, you have to supervise the sprints and reviews of their annual project and manage the external speakers.
you will work closely with the various services of the institution to optimize the tools of the service and you will put in place the means and tools necessary for its operation.
This list cannot be exhaustive and in any case, the employee will participate in the development of the service and reflections on its evolution.
Man or Woman graduated with a master’s degree in computer science, you have an experience in IT and management and / or in the higher education sector. You speak at least french and english. Dutch is a plus.
Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
Both management and organizational skills
Wise but young state of mind
Extended availability (you may have to work on weekends)
Why choosing Epitech ?
In Epitech, we aim to acknowledge and encourage the experience, knowledge, skills and potential of every students. Their futur and fulfillment are our daily concerns.
No boring theorical method but Agile approach.
Two days are never quite alike !
E-mail to: email@example.com