- Take part in the needs analysis, functional and technical design
- Improve the current situation you will take over
- Functions development
- Tests and validation of the developed functions (and yes, it is important too)
- Respect of the good coding practices
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
- You like teamwork in an agile environment, pragmatic by keeping a real autonomy
- You insist in keeping the code as clean as possible ie the modularity, the readability and respect of good practices
- Ready to work with designers to build the most amazing interface, simple to use
- Ready to join a demanding and fun team.
- You request a job with a meaning, where you point of view won’t be discarded, well, welcome at Carfixer
**Equity possible depending on experience**
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.