We are on the hunt for the brightest software engineers that love grand challenges which shape the future of grocery shopping. Are you ready to join?
What’s your challenge?
- Design, develop, and test new user-facing features of our platform.
- Innovate and advance the core planning, shopping, retailing and shipment algorithms.
- Optimize supply chain systems to maximize operational performance.
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable.
- Analyze and improve the scalability and security of our platform.
- Keep up with the latest technologies.
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
Who are you?
- You are thrilled by solving hard problems.
- You are not intimidated by tackling grand challenges.
- You love building ultra-scalable systems. Chasing technical and operational excellence is your second nature.
- You are looking forward to join a team that is only satisfied if it can improve continuously.
What are the requirements?
- Highly analytical and curious mind with Master in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent skills in back-end development (Java, Spring MVC, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Ability to translate business requirements into high-performing scalable solutions.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing services.
- Open personality with hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset.
What are the perks?
Picnic has a lot of cool stuff to offer. We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. Our canal-facing office with roof terrace is located in the centre of Amsterdam. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org