Why you will love working with us?
- Work on a global product that inspires major companies
- With great power comes great responsibility, access to the infrastructure comes with your laptop!
- Take charge of and responsibility for your projects from day one
- Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Work with the whole sagacify team on the full system, where good ideas count more than hierarchies. You know the big picture not only a subsystem
- Work in an environment best for you supported by our remote working culture.
- Join us for team gatherings in several awesome locations several times a year.
Why we will love working with you?
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to learn & improve
- Know your toolkit - git, bash, unit testing, docker and your favorite IDE
- Have strong experience (2+ years) in developing distributed and resilient applications at web-scale
- Are fluent in NodeJS and interested in Python
- Experience with relational and nonrelational databases
- Experience with messaging architectures (RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services integrations (S3, SQS, SNS, etc...)
- Know Server, network, and hosting environment
- Know how to interact with APIs and the external world
- Focus on quality assurance and security concerns throughout the program
- Used to monitor your application (new relic, ELK, …)
- Live, breathe and believe in automated testing, continuous deployment, monitoring and open communication
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org