Together with a team of world-class experts, your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions to cutting edge problems in programming language processing.
- You analyze, prototype and develop the software we propose to our customers and stack holders, and you participate to the improvement and maintenance of the products.
- You take part in projects and product development efforts centered around compiler technologies, targeting .NET, Java, LLVM or other technologies.
- You actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners.
- You interact with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs and answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
- You might be working on projects where travel is needed (up to 10%).
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
You enjoy coding complex software and can demonstrate serious skills in this area
You have already gained at least 5 years of experience in development (C or C#);
You have knowledge in Linux/Unix and Windows System API.
You are passionate about compilation, programming languages and code generation. Experience in these domains is a plus but a genuine fascination for the domain would be a perfect substitute;
You have a master degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
You are fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing). Fluency in any other European language is a plus
By clicking "apply", a notification will be sent to the company. They will have access to your profile and will contact you back if they're also interested.