ODASE Ontologies is a young software company based in Brussels (Belgium). We make ODASE, the leading ontology-centric platform which revolutionizes the way mission-critical applications and systems integration are designed, built, tested and deployed.
ODASE, used by tier-1 customers, is gaining excellent traction on the market. With ODASE, ontologies (OWL, RDF), extended with declarative business rules (SWRL), define the business problem fully, in the language of the business. Based on formal logics, these ontologies can be tested and debugged declaratively, during the very early phase of the software development life cycle.
These ontologies then become the core of the system in production. ODASE uses advanced software technologies such as parallel reasoning, declarative debugging, logic programming, and abstract interpretation.
The Job Description
In close cooperation with our technical and sales and marketing teams, you play a key part in the development of our ontology-centric activities.
- As an expert, you act as the client main point of contact at all project stages. You will contribute to the development of our ontology-centric software and to the ongoing ODASE R&D.
- As Lead Ontologist, you will formalize business specifications applications – in many different business domains – by creating ontologies (combining OWL, RDF and SWRL) and you will turn these ontologies into high performance implementations (in Java or .NET).
- You answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities. · You analyze our customers’ needs and activities and formalize business specifications using our proprietary platform, called ODASE
- You are responsible for the clients’ training on our tools and the knowledge transfer to our customers and our junior team members
- You actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners.
- You might be working on projects where travel is needed (up to 20%), and you are based in Brussels, Belgium
What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com