What we expect from you, What you can expect from us
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining web applications
- Full-stack technology experience (front and back-end)
- Deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices
- A love of well-crafted products, and a big crush for developing great user experience
- Contribution to open-source projects are nice to show off a little
- Good point if you like belgian beers ! (Although the team is not totally aligned on this matter...)
We are looking for hungry devs who care deeply about their craft, who like to work as a team and who pick the right tool for the job not because of fancy and shiny buzzwords but because of proven track record and reasoned arguments.
Working at Briq, you'll have the opportunity to meet great figures of the SaaS industry thanks to our insiders events, participate to internal hackathons where we build a product from scratch in a single stroke!
What we offer
- Join a promising startup
- Learn by collaborating with the Briq team and eFounders. This means working with a team with a huge level of bad jokes !
- Immersing yourself in the startup creation process
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Your development laptop of choice
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience !
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Gifts powered by Briq (inception, right?)
- Free lunch by PopChef, Frichti or La Belle Vie
- A smorgasbord of snacks while you work
- Transportation (50%)
- Great offices in the center of Paris (75009), cocooning style, flowery and lighting working rooms in the center of Brussels (Ixelles), spacey with an unmatchable view
You have to be really motivated! Just show us your interest. We'll call you ASAP to discuss all those amazing opportunities!
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com